How to Get Snapchat Notifications on Apple Watch
If you’re a regular on Snapchat and have an Apple Watch, it would be a lot handier if the app was available in your watch. But unfortunately, unlike many other useful apps, Snapchat is yet to come on Apple Watches. However, you can learn how to get Snapchat notifications on Apple Watch and make it easy to keep up.
Apple Watches come with tons of features, as we know. It’s easily one of the best smart wearables to date, if not the best overall. And as you pair an Apple Watch with iPhone, the possibilities are endless. From simple call and app notifications to full health monitoring features, it helps you carry through the day with constant updates from your favorites. With that, let’s see how to enable Snapchat notifications on Apple Watch.
How to Get Snapchat Notifications on Apple Watch | Step by Step Guide
It’s easy to learn how to get Snapchat notifications on Apple Watch despite the app itself being unavailable. Your Apple Watch is capable of receiving app notifications directly from your iPhone. And with the Mirror my iPhone feature, you can set up the Apple Watch to get Snapchat notifications as you receive in real-time.
Looking to upgrade from your current Apple Watch? Check out the latest Apple Watch Ultra or the Apple Watch Series 8 on Amazon.
If you are a frequent Snapchat user, you’d probably want to stay connected all the time. And nowadays, there are no better options than wearing a smartwatch to do that. Apple Watches are extremely smart and convenient when it comes to syncing with iPhones for notifications and everything. You can even check and reply to notifications from your Apple Watch without touching your iPhone whatsoever. So if you were thinking, can I get Snapchat notifications on my Apple Watch? The answer is, Yes.
Here’s how to get Snapchat notifications on Apple Watch
You will need to do a series of simple tweaks to enable Snapchat notifications for Apple Watch.
Step 01: How to turn on notifications for Snapchat on iPhone
- Open your iPhone Settings.
- Then go to Notifications
- From there, find Snapchat and enter.
- Turn on the switch to enable notifications.
Step 02: How to turn on Snapchat notifications
- Open Snapchat on your iPhone.
- Touch your profile icon at the top.
- Then tap on the Gear icon at the top right corner to access Settings.
- Next, go to Notifications.
- And enable all the necessary alerts.
Step 03: How to enable Snapchat notifications on Apple Watch
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone. Make sure the watch is already paired.
- On your My Watch tab, go to Notifications.
- And scroll down to where it says Mirror iPhone Alerts From.
- You’ll see all the apps that support mirroring iPhone alerts. Find Snapchat and turn it on.
How to turn off Snapchat notifications on Apple Watch
- Launch the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Go to the My Watch tab and tap on Notifications.
- Scroll down to the Mirror my iPhone section. From there, simply turn off Snapchat for notifications.
How to Get Snapchat on Apple Watch
We have learned how to get Snapchat Notifications on Apple Watch, but is it possible to get Snapchat itself on your watch? While, at the moment, the Snapchat app is not available on the Apple Watch, there are other ways. You can access Snapchat from your watch using Siri, and here’s how to do it.
- Launch Siri on your Apple Watch by pressing the Digital Crown button. Make sure that you’re connected to the internet.
- Say “Google Search” when Siri pops up.
- Then scroll down and tap on Open Page.
- Next, tap the Google Assistant voice icon on the search bar and say “Snapchat Online.”
- And go to the Snapchat “Log In” page that appears.
- From there, simply log in with your Snapchat ID and password.
Now you can use Snapchat from your Apple Watch using the inbuilt browser. Easily snap, send messages, and read notifications on the go.
So, do you get Snapchat notifications on Apple Watch? Well, now you do. Turning on notification alerts by mirroring your iPhone to Apple Watch is an extremely convenient feature. Apps like Skype, YouTube, iTunes, and other third-party app notifications can also be enabled following this easy guide. Until Snapchat launches the Apple Watch version of their app, this is more than enough to utilize the benefits of your smart wear.